Location: Minnetonka, MN, USA
Are you looking for an opportunity to maximize your career with one of Minnesota’s fastest growing internet startups? Jobs2Web is one of the few venture backed Minnesota startups which made the Inc 500 list in 2009 and 2010 for our fast growth, and now we’re looking to expand our team of passionate professionals in the human capital software marketplace.
Jobs2Web helps employers maximize their interactive recruiting strategy using our recruitment marketing platform. The Jobs2Web platform helps major employers to attract, capture, and communicate with quality talent all while measuring recruiting effectiveness using our patent-pending solutions which dramatically reduce dependency on expensive and less effective sourcing mediums.Working within our company will put you close to our award winning technology that combines the best of recruiting and marketing solutions including Search Engine Marketing (SEO), SEM (Pay-Per-Click), Social Networks and Social Media Marketing, and Email Marketing.
The Architect / Developer enhances and maintains the Jobs2Web Recruitment Marketing Platform and associated applications.
Specifically, the Application Architect / Developer role will have impact through these responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the application architecture for the Jobs2Web platform, provide application architecture guidance to the development group and other Jobs2Web departments, and engage in hands-on development as required.
- Participate in a dynamic team environment, including frequent team feedback, collaboration, training and code review.
- Professionally communicate with our internal clients, including Client Services and Sales.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience, with at least 7 years of application development experience required.
- Experience with Java required. Desired areas of expertise include
- Java EE 6
- Apache Solr/Lucene
- GlassFish 3
- EJB 3.1
- Experience in creation and maintenance of enterprise-grade application architecture, including SOA and messaging systems is required
- Experience in SQL language and database technologies required.
- Application of OO principles and use of best practices in web development required, with a strong background in application architecture.
- ColdFusion MX experience desired, with experience using application frameworks and ColdFusion components.
- Exposure to Adobe Flex 3 applications desired.
- Competent in use of HTML, XML, CSS, and AJAX technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is desired.
- Proficient in use of source control, defect management, and release management tools.
- Consistently demonstrates strong team and individual performance.
- Effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Builds positive and effective relationships with individuals both internal and external to the organization.
- Staffing/HR industry knowledge a plus.
Jobs2Web is an entrepreneurial employer that challenges and rewards all employees to succeed at every opportunity! Your talents are fully utilized as we are building this rapidly growing business. Our competitive market driven package includes a total rewards package of competitive pay, bonus, health insurance coverage, 401(k), career development, a very exciting marketplace and a really great work culture.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segments: Architecture, ColdFusion, Computer, Creative, Database, Developer, Engineer, Engineering, Information Technology, Interactive Marketing, Java, Legal, Marketing, Patent, Product Development, Programmer, QA, Quality, Quality Assurance, Research, SEO, SQL, Technology, Web Design, XML