Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CF APIC

Why the name? Well it's a bit of a play on the BASIC acronym but I thought it would apply fairly well with how I feel about what ColdFusion technology allows us to accomplish.

I'm a Canadian citizen/US Permanent resident alien from Swift Current, SK living in Mpls. An Application Developer of 10 years running currently employed at Jobs2Web, Inc, a great small start up out of Minnetonka MN. I've been with them from the start and have developed such applications like hotgigs.com and the jobs2web.com platform.

I dabble in ColdSpring, Fusebox, XML and Databases while listening the best and latest in Trance Music and Progressive by the likes of Armin van Buuren, and George Acosta, Markus Schulz and Paul Oakenfold.

I'm going to use this platform to divulge in all sorts of strange encounters and endevors through my working days with the latest technologies.

Blog ya later

No comments: